Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Feeling hungry / 94 journal comments / Advertising Slogan Generator / Grocery Lists / Jello Meme / Little Earthquakes quiz

Hey, I'm actually starting to feel hungry again after all that Russian food. Whee! :D

Now, to get to my 94 journal comments that have been piling up... ciao for now!

The Advertising Slogan Generator. I input my name, and got "Beanz Meanz Leslie." Okay... o_O

Grocery List Collection... hahahaha!


I'll try another version of this meme, taken from Tim and Tracey:

Jello Meme

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song / movie / book / fictional character reminds me of you. (if I can think of something!)
3. I'll pick a flavor / color of jello to wrestle with you in. (Maybe.)
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (if I can think of something!)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!


Silent All These Years
A deep, poetic soul, you are Silent All These
Years
. Your life story is romantically
tragic, and although you may not always be
happy, you can deal. You are probably drawn to
one of the arts: acting, writing, painting...
And your life gives you a muse that is always
happy to sit on your shoulder. Inside,
however, you may feel unfulfilled / unhappy /
disconnected. Don't worry. There are others
out there who understand your poetry and speak
your language.


Which song from Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home