Tuesday, August 16, 2005

24-Hour Survey! (from Tim and KQ) / Post #1812!

In the last 24 hours, have you...

1. Had sex: No.
2. Bought something: No.
3. Gotten sick: No.
4. Sang: Yes.
5. Been kissed: No.
6. Ate something: Yes... Shanghai food, watermelon, a sandwich...
7. Felt stupid: Yup.
8. Talked to an ex: No.
9. Missed someone: Yup... *sigh*

Last person who....
1. Slept in your bed: Me.
2. Saw you cry: Um, I don't know... possibly the people around me at Auntie Lillian's funeral.
3. Made you cry: Hm. Probably someone in real life who said hurtful comments on purpose. (my mother, sigh)
4. Went to the movies with: The crew who saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. (Eric M., Steph, Citrus, Danielle, Dawn, Justin L., Kevin, Nathan, etc.)
5. You went to the mall with: That perfidious blackguard Yazmine. Never mind. It was Palmer.. City Square IS a mall, darn it! :P
6. One thing you could take back: Certain friendships / vulnerability. (I also read this as: "Last person who one thing you could take back." Nope, it doesn't make sense to me either. These things never do!)

Have You Ever...

1. Said "I Love You" and meant it: Yup.
2. Got in a fight with your pet: No pets.
3. Been to California: Yup.
4. Been to Mexico: No.
5. Been to China: No.
6. Been to Canada: I live here!
7. Been to Europe: No.

random.....

1. Do you have a crush on someone: Nup.
2. What book are you reading now: #16 Bathroom Reader
3. Worst feeling in the world: Knowing you screwed up, and there's nothing you can do about it.
4. Future KIDS names: Gloria, Nina, James, Sebastian, Alexandra, Tatiana...
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Yup.
6. What's under your bed: Carpet.
7. Favorite sports to watch: Hockey / baseball.
8. Location: Right now, my brother's place.
9. Piercing / Tattoos: None.
10. Do you drink: Yup.
11. What are you most scared of right now: Parents reaming me out for something I never did.
12. Where do you want to get married: I HAVE ENOUGH PRESSURE FROM MY MOM ABOUT THIS. I DON'T NEED A SURVEY DOING THAT TOO, THANKS SO VERY MUCH!
13. Who do you really hate: Nobody, really. I cut out all those people from my life. :P
14. Do you have a job: CEO of the Universe, baby. ;)
15. Do you like being around people: Usually, unless they're really stupid / annoying.
16. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: Yup.
17. Have you ever cried: YES.
18. Are you lonely right now: No, I wouldn't say that...
19. Song that's stuck in your head a lot: Matthew Good Band, Indestructible
20. Been in love: Yes...
21. Played strip poker: No!
22. Gotten beaten up: No.
23. Done an all-nighter: Yes.
24. Been on radio / TV: No.
25. Been in a mosh-pit: No.
26. Do you have any gay / lesbian friends: Yes.


Post #1812! Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture comes to mind, as does Nick Krusek / Paul McMahon / memories of (Concert) Band... good times! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home