Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dream: My 85-year-old grandma is pregnant by a 14-year-old kid?! (prom dress quiz)

I had a weird dream last night... what else is new?! This one involved a bunch of us looking for my missing 85-year-old grandma in a gigantic mall setting, complete with escalators / stores / elevators / crowds of people. It kinda looked like a bigger version of Brentwood Mall, except not since I haven't been there in years. There was a wiener place that looked like the hot dog / nacho section of your average 7-11... for some reason, I always had to borrow a dollar from Eric M. / get him to pay with his credit card every time we decided to eat something from that place. We saw Dianne in the huge food court with Alan, and knew she'd be back early from Europe to help us look for Grandma!

After a while, someone finally found her... the only thing was, she was fairly pregnant by this 14-year-old kid. o_O We were pretty sure it wasn't consensual... who would do that except in a rape situation?! (I don't want to hear of any real-life consensual examples, should there be any! :P) We nabbed the kid in an unusual way: my wheelchair-bound friend Shannon was at home, and her parents were flipping through these glossy "new home" flyers / magazines. Her mom Alison was carefully untying the intricate plastic tubes that kept her head up (in real life, she doesn't have those), and telling me that I could do that next time if I watched intently. Suddenly, her stepdad Brian saw a picture of the kid in one of the magazines... he called the CrimeStoppers number on TV and the police were able to catch him. Then I woke up....


Why I had this one? I know I miss my grandma (who's in Hong Kong) and Dianne (who really is in Europe), but perhaps not Shannon and her parents so / as much. I believe I owe people money, but that can't be it... it's not pressing on my conscience, after all. ;) Maybe it was all that discussion revolving around being pregnant / Dianne last night, plus the references to Grandma's trip in a conversation I had with my brother... and maybe Eric using his credit card at Choices on Sunday afternoon. *shrug* I certainly haven't been to Brentwood / the mall in general / 7-11 for some time! (or even eaten hot dogs / nachos... although I did eat one wiener at the BBQ on Friday!)


You scored as Aqua Gown.

Aqua Gown

60%

Pink Gown

60%

Green Gown

53%

White Gown

47%

Yellow Gown

47%

Red Gown

46%

Which BEAUTIFUL Prom dress is right for you? *with pics*
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home