Monday, August 15, 2005

Coquitlam, LFA lurkers, Winamp generated playlists, funny YOUR image

There was no way I was taking the Sunday buses over to Coquitlam or even Vancouver this evening. Who knows what time I would have ended up back home! o_O Besides, I think I'm on thin-ice terms with one of the people involved... what gall he showed, though! (I *might* have been over-reacting to what could have been a joke, but I dunno...) So it's best that I didn't go anywhere else today. Oh, and I might have lost had I played Scrabble: that would NOT have been good. :P

Contrary to what someone thinks, I can be a games person. Just not in a setting where I have to play with a bunch of strangers, or people I feel uncomfortable with. I made a good decision today, based on competitiveness and my gut feeling. I did kinda want to do something, but it wouldn't have mattered to me if I'd stayed home either. Better to hang with other friends on Tuesday... I got to save money by making said decision. :D

At least I'm one of Lizzie's favorite lurkers! :D (good thing that other person was banned, because she certainly deserved it!)


How to make a Winamp generated playlist:

[23:20:14] Spoz (stoned groooooove): Ctrl + Alt + G
[23:20:51] Spoz (stoned groooooove): or.. on the playlist window.. rightclick on "miscellaneous".. and select MISC / Generate playlist..


Here's a great image I found earlier:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home