Friday, March 18, 2005

I am garlic bread!

I talked to Eric, Lesley, Anita, Phil C., Derek, both Helens, Sean, Cindy, Dianne, Hon, Ivan, Randal, Winnie, Connie, Karen C., Nathan, Jen, Citrus, Danielle, and Jackie tonight as we ate cupcakes / Timbits / strawberries / garlic bread with spinach dip. Mostly said hi and got updates on everyone's life, and told people multiple times who my ride home was. I gave Ivan his birthday card; also discussed hydro bills and the Sun Run with Connie, Derek, and Phil. Helen C. is getting really impatient and wants her baby to be born now (she's due any day), while everyone around Helen K. (who was cold tonight because of the air) expects her to be the next person to announce she's pregnant! Somehow, we don't think it works THAT way!

Anita asked me again if I knew when her wedding was... of *course* I do! It's June 25, and you can bet I'm keeping that date free! Lesley is going to China again: when Eric saw me talking to her, he later joked that I was talking to myself and imagining trips to China. Not quite the case, as she spells her name differently than I do! (which he didn't know till I told him that!) I let Jen borrow the Mental Floss book I bought from Virgin the night we all said goodbye to Dave.

Nathan and Eric both are driving the Benjamin Fellowship kids to bowling tomorrow morning, then going to the afternoon's dodgeball fundraiser for their group's mission trip. I'll just enjoy the time that I have off from Awana and stay home. Eric sang Big Sugar's Butterball, Talk Show's Hello Hello, Collective Soul's Reunion, and the Stone Temple Pilots' Lady Picture Show to me; I told him that he'd inspired me to change my MSN name to a food-related one, and he told me exactly how to format it. He also insisted that I must not have that much of a grasp on reality since I randomly laughed at seemingly nothing in his car... hey, I'm just that comfortable with him! It has nothing to do with the amount of control I have over my laughter... although it would be nice if I could have some control over my random thoughts! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home