Monday, March 14, 2005

Stuff from Singapore / Marx Brothers quiz

Imagine my surprise this morning when I got stuff from my Singaporean friend Kai Qing today in the mail. She got me some bookmarks / postcards / stickers / Christmas-themed stuff / a super Chinese New Year card dated January 6, haha. Very much appreciated!

Interesting that she wrote certain things, and I get everything AFTER it's all gone to smash. Ah well, it was out of control. Ultimately nothing to be done about it, sigh. :P

What she said:

Hey Leslie,

Thanks once more for the Christmas card! I'm only glad that you're still on my list on LJ Land! (Actually I mean to say that I'm glad you're keeping me, but my thoughts were slightly messed up by The Oblongs on TV at this very moment.) I hope that Stephen gets his act together and cuts the phone company / connection some slack, heh. As for you, I guess it's always a great feeling to have someone around, even when he's not REALLY physically nearby (d'oh!), but we both know how negativity arises time and again. I have little faith in these things, distant or not, so I'm not fretting big time over Markus, but I certainly hope that something you (and Stephen) have put in yields something both comforting and precious. See you back at LJ Land!


With warmest regards and a whole lot of appreciation,
Kai Qing


To Leslie's mother (in case she comes across this): I am an online friend, but one of good humor and filled with non-malicious intentions. I pray you not to be worried that I know your daughter's address and her surname.



That definitely made my day so far! :D


chico
You are Chico! You are a combination of physical
and verbal humor. You are rarely depressed,
because for you, the world's a stage. You like
to be sneaky and unpredictable. Keep up your
humor; you impress others with your insane,
illogical ideas and comedic actions.


Which of the Marx Brothers are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home