Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My voice is still beautiful to him?!

Last night's ribs at Dem Bones were good. My mom REALLY wants grandchildren.. aiyoh!

Someone and I have decided to remain friends, which is a good thing. Last night, I was talking with Corey what my voice sounds like: I asked him if he'd trust Stephen's opinion, even if he DOES think Steve's a rather dodgy communicator. He said I didn't need to do that... just record my voice somehow and send it to him, since we've not had any voice chats or anything. I said I'd ask Steve in any event, just for laughs to see what (if anything) he'd say.

This afternoon, I asked him what he honestly thought of my voice, and also added that I didn't want to bring up any possibly bad memories. He responded with: "I don't know how to describe it, but I think your voice is beautiful." I was amazed that he could say that after what happened last week, and he said that he could say it since we were friends. :D Corey says that the description is no help, however! (and I agree!)

This just makes me wonder how Steph and Gilbert worked things out afterwards. I know they did, since they're close friends and all. Ending things on good terms is excellent, although I probably shouldn't read our old conversations. :P (if God can forgive me, I can forgive him!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home