Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Erotic dreams?

My friend Bryan emailed me this morning to say that he'd had an erotic dream about me last night. It doesn't mean anything as he has a life partner, but I only wish I'd saved the email instead of deleting it after I'd replied to it! I can do an approximate reconstruction from memory, though:

I don't know why, but I feel compelled to tell you that I had an erotic dream about you last night. I'm not even sure if you've posted pictures in your journal, so it's not based on that. I don't think it means anything, but I think I'll send this before I change my mind; why, I'm not sure. :P


My reply was along these lines:

Well, at least I'm getting SOMETHING even if it's in someone else's dreams! *shrugs, laughs, and winks*

Maybe it's the weird nature of the subconscious, who knows. I have posted pictures in my journal, just to inform you. Not sure it means anything either, but I'll be sure to let you know if the same thing happens to me some night or other!



That was the response he was hoping for, as he wanted to give me something to smile about... and he did! :D If it were almost anyone else (possibly up to and including a certain someone), I'd be thoroughly weirded out at the very least... as well as thinking of blocking them for obvious reasons!

I'm not blocking him, as he's a nice guy.

Besides, I'm doing a project for him. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home