Monday, March 14, 2005

Steak and ribs / Memes on dancing and Internet love

Corey had steak and ribs on the same day recently. I might replicate that experience tomorrow (technically later today... whatever :P), and maybe have a sex on the beach / Abbey / 1554. It's a bit too cold to literally have sex on the beach, and I have no lover / husband... so of *course* I mean the drink! :P


Note: LJ Dungeons and Dragons Memegen by Dither.


Dance the night away by karchan85
Name
What you Look like
The MusicJazz
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Yay! This dancing banana reminds me of Eric! :D


54% Of The Internet Loves Me!
I am loved by 54% of the population, including:
33,421 people who love quiz takers
25,515 people who love liberals
33,239 people who love freaks
In return, I love 98% of the population, including:
28,472 skinny people
25,196 East Coast people
6496 programmers
show the love at spacefem.com


HAHAHA! Wonder what Eric M. would have to say about this... ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home