Sunday, March 13, 2005

Focus on forgiveness, David now married, rollercoaster of emotions, quizzes

Went to church this morning, where we talked about forgiveness... that's something I'll have to truly think about, focus on, and apply! Talked to Christon briefly before service started: he could clearly relate to my rollercoaster emotional week, since he'd had one of them himself with family. Too bad he's leaving in May... I'll miss him for sure! Eric insisted that I had to have lunch with my parents, and reminded me to help with the toddlers; of course I wouldn't forget THAT! It's good to have him in my life, though. :D

Dianne was trying to get everyone's photos for a Fellowship scrapbook project; Melia, Vanessa, and Emily were switching their flip-flops so nobody wore their own (Jackie figured out how to do it); and Danielle said that Eddie had sent her the MSN virus that I'd gotten last week while on Dave's mom's computer. She had to reformat everything... my thoughts were: "Hey! What's happening? Good thing this isn't my computer! Oh crap! It's Auntie Grace's computer! Ack!" Everything seemed okay from my end, though... phew!

Frances told me that her brother David is now married: he met this girl named Rosenda when he went on his Philippines missions trip a few years ago, and they conducted a really long-distance relationship. Then he went down there in December, married her, and is now sponsoring her to immigrate here. Needless to say, nobody from here has met her yet... it seems all my old friends are in somewhat serious relationships / getting married / giving birth nowadays! Of course, then that leaves me wondering where I'll be in the future... even if it's too soon to think of anything like that.

Later, I asked my mom if she knew what blogs were. She didn't, and wanted to read mine. Good thing she doesn't know much about that... I told her to search for sites related to blogging if she wanted to know what I was talking about. She thought that she'd need my email address and password just to read it, hahaha! Then she thought that I change my email address every time I change my MSN name.. nope! My friends would get VERY tired of all the "email address change" notifications showing up in their inboxes on a daily basis, hahahaha!


Take the quiz:
Are the birds after You?

In hiding
You have never seen or heard of these birds, and they don't know you. I think that you are safe as long as you stay out of their sight.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Bird lover!!! (You scored 0)
* In hiding (You scored 4)
* Run!!! (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
What is your favorite Kink?

Ice
You like that cold feeling going all over your body... pretty normal kink these days... maybe you should try something new for a change

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Ice (You scored 2)
* Candle Wax (You scored 2)
* Hand Cuffs (You scored 0)
* Your Tongue (You scored 1)
* You just like it rough (You scored 0)

Ha, I guessed right on the last question again! :D


Take the quiz:
What season of Buffy are you?

5
You are season 5! Your family life is very confusing right now, and you may have recently lost someone. You are probably not in a relationship with someone right now. It may turn out really badly for you.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* 1 (You scored 0)
* 2 (You scored 1)
* 3 (You scored 1)
* 4 (You scored 0)
* 5 (You scored 2)
* 6 (You scored 1)
* 7 (You scored 0)


Take the quiz:
What instrument fits you?

Guitar
You like the sturdy sound of the lead in every song you listen to. You love to play, and I bet you make that funny "concentration" face when you get serious about whatever song you are playing.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Keyboard (You scored 0)
* Guitar (You scored 2)
* Drums (You scored 1)
* Your Voice (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
Does he love you? (girls only, please)

Madly in love.
He loves you more than you know. Keep the love real.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Madly in love. (You scored 2)
* Likes you a lot. (You scored 2)
* Has no feelings. (You scored 0)

Given recent events, I think this quiz result is bogus. :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home