Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Recent-ish dreams, Celebrity Christmas Party Memegen

RECENT DREAMS

There was the weird dream I had in early October in which my brother and I had to run from operatives, lost our luggage, and had to be put in a special white-and-blue house for our own protection after we saw an Iraqi beheading... yikes! (no, I haven't watched any of those videos yet.. and don't particularly WANT to, either.. so no links, please!)


Oct. 26: For some reason, I dreamed of a crazy bus tour with some annoying kid who would always get off the bus to go in the local restaurants and stores, then get back with a bunch of stuff. He also wanted to sit near his friends, so he messed up the tour guide's seating plans. My mom was also in this dream, wearing yellow cups for shoes because there was one dirty cup in the drainer that she had to throw away. (but she didn't know which cup it was, so she was definitely out of luck!)

The weirdest part of the dream? Most of it took place in some huge detour we had to make through Memphis, of all places... DON'T ASK ME WHY!


Nov. 28: Went for a nap, and had a dream which involved:

* some church kids being slightly older than they are now and wanting to go out to the 7-11 by themselves while there was a special service going on (still not a good idea at age 5 or 6... wouldn't you think that way, too?)

* flowers all over the church washrooms

* a plot between a few people to murder someone else who was pregnant

* vivid descriptions of the criminals in the case being hung


All this was set in an icy / snowy winter, by the way. I think I need to stop reading true crime / worrying about the eventual snow and ice here / thinking about all those cute kids at the church right before I take a nap.... :|


Nov. 30: My mom was driving me and my sister to the States, but there was this road that she couldn't get on because it branched out off the main road. She tried quite a few times to get on it, but gave up and called people for help. After we got on that road, we met my brother below, and then found firewood for an indoor bonfire.

There was also the one in which my friends and I were canoeing in the water to get to a ferry terminal. We had to figure out how to jump across a chasm of water because a bridge didn't work. Lots of wanted posters around, too... just the thing for a water outing. :P

My subconscious is weird. :P


Note: LJ Christmas Party Memegen, by Cerulean_Dreams.


Your Celebrity Christmas Party by cerulean_dreams
User Name:
First to arriveOrlando Bloom
Made a snowman with a strategically placed CarrotAngelina Jolie
Stuck a Candy Cane down their pantsIdina Menzel
Spiked the eggnogMegan Mullally
Knocked over the Christmas TreeKristin Davis
Was ran over by Santa's sleighJessica Simpson
Was poisoned after they consumed a poinsettiaEminem
Dressed up as SantaEmma Watson
Kissed you Under the MistletoeDebra Messing
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home