Monday, November 29, 2004

Mailing a bunch of stuff, and blasts from the past

Just got back from the mall, where I spent some time with Yazmine.. it is FREEZING outside! Then again, it might be the kind of weather that my friend Wrathchild does best in.. ;)

Went to the post office first to mail a bunch of Christmas cards, some Vancouver postcards, packages, and one birthday card for various people. Saw my sister's elementary school friend Cristy there.. she still recognized me, and asked me to say hi to Steph for her. Of course I'll do that if / when I see her on MSN, haha. :D

Bought more postcards, stamps, toilet paper for Yazmine's Christmas present (she was the one who requested it!), and a card for my friend David. I might get him the Spiderman 2 DVD when it comes out later this week... he's been unexpectedly good to me, and I want him to be repaid at least a little bit. :D

Yazmine and I had lunch at White Spot, then went around Northern Reflections looking for some turtleneck sweaters.. they were on sale, and she managed to find some that were less than $10. I didn't buy stuff there, but then I'd spent a lot of money already! She says I always spend more money than she does whenever we meet, and that may be true!

I also found a gift for my sister.. I hope she doesn't have it already! Maybe I'll vaguely hint about it next time I talk to her, whenever that'll be. Now, to let approximately 25 people know that I mailed their Christmas swag.. *thud*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home