Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Black notebooks, Kiss-O-Poly, and more free books

Just got back from doing some shopping and having lunch at Boston Pizza. (we're not going to get into how Corey thinks I'm obsessed with certain secondary sex characteristics here!)

Bought a fuzzy black notebook and a few bookmarks for Michael.. I do think he'll like them. I don't mind spending the money on him, as he's been a very good friend to me. He'll send me a dragon along with a Christmas card, and we think that's a fair trade. :D

Saw a Kiss-O-Poly game, which made me think of Steve.. reminds me, I still haven't gotten around to his stories. Whoops, I'll read them later on.. I'm sure they're good. :D

Got another free book in the mail yesterday (The Road To Reality), from a Christian website that I was checking out a couple of weeks ago. With all these books that I'm accumulating, I don't think I'll have time to read them! *laugh* But books are SO definitely very good company / escape! Why do you think I have so many? ;)


What metal are you?

Death Metal

BLOOD AND GUTS!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOVE IT!!!!!! You make some kickass riffs, some of the like of which have never been seen. The vocals are tremendous with power. Death Metal Is God.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home