Saturday, November 20, 2004

What happened tonight with Erik..

1. Since one of the Awana secretary's kids (William) and a secretary-in-training (Jessica) were bored during Handbook Time, I decided to let them write "Merry Christmas" on the cards I'd be sending out. To those who will be getting cards from me, that's the explanation for the other handwriting on them.. I had to give William and Jessica *something* to do! :)

2. I decided not to go to the Awana dinner after all.. maybe I should have, but didn't really feel like it.

3. One of the Awana kids gave me a nickname of sorts. This was the conversation:

Better than MISTER or PIECE OF POO, which he has called me in the past!


Me: Hi, Johnson!
Johnson: You're wild!
Me: Why?
Johnson: Because you're old!
Me: Really?
Johnson: Yeah, you're a chicken!
Me: ....
Johnson: You don't have to walk!
Me: Uh, thanks, Johnson.. I'll remember that.


4. I've just received some shocking news about a friend, but am calming down now. I'm talking about it with him, which helps. :)

Linkage to other thoughts.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home