Sunday, November 14, 2004

Green Village

Didn't really talk to many people today, even if a bunch of us went to Green Village for lunch, where the waiter suggested half our meal for us. Eric never told me that he had a meeting afterwards, but things managed to work out relatively well. Erin said her grandma's doing much better, but of course will be in the hospital for a long time to come. Nathan said that he dipped his beef jerky in chocolate milk.. that is definitely something my brother would do! Dylan told Jen that he was the only Republican at his work, and explained his reasoning.. Jen, Danielle, and I agreed that it was good to hear it from his perspective. Most of Canada is Democrat, but that's definitely not the case at Trinity! (it IS a Christian liberal arts university, after all...)

Went home and took a nap to refresh myself.. now, Corey's giving me a running commentary on his workout routine. Good times, for sure! (definitely since we've talked to each other for a LONG time.. at least I know he'll be there for me :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home