Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Everything But The Girl: Missing / Quizzes

I was reminded of this song by something that someone said earlier to me tonight... ah, the memories!


Song: Missing
Artist: Everything But The Girl

2-I step off the train
I'm walking down your street again
And past your door, but you don't live there anymore
It's years since you've been there
Now you've disappeared somewhere, like outer space
You've found some better place

1-And I miss you, like the deserts miss the rain
And I miss you, like the deserts miss the rain

Could you be dead?
You always were two steps ahead, of everyone
We'd walk behind while you would run
I look up at your house
And I can almost hear you shout down to me
where I always used to be
(repeat 1)

Back on the train, I ask why did I come again?
Can I confess, I've been hanging round your old address?
And the years have proved
to offer, nothing since you've moved
You're long gone, but I can't move on
(rpt 1, 2, 1...)



Take the quiz:
WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR MONKEY'S KNOCKERS

ROUND
YOU'RE PERFECT.. EVERYONE WANTS YOUR BOOBIES, SO WATCH OUT!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* BIG (You scored 1)
* ROUND (You scored 2)
* SMALL (You scored 0)
* POINTY (You scored 1)
* DROOPY (You scored 0)
* NONE (You scored 0)
* SMELLY (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
Which crazy Ex-Girlfriend of mine are you?

Janelle
You are a nice, not terribly attractive girl who broke my heart when you left to go to school in So Cal. You are ultra-religious, and didn't even kiss me till four months later.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Janelle (You scored 2)
* Alexa (You scored 1)
* Brittany (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
What is your problem?

Self-mutilation
Hey, you're like me. It's okay, but yet it really sucks. Blood is a wonderful thing... um, maybe I shouldn't give you ideas... no one loves me. *cries*

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Self-mutilation (You scored 2)
* Chemical Dependency (You scored 1)
* Eating Disorder (You scored 1)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

i love that song too. reminds me of driving back and forth on the 101 between sacramento and san jose in a Jeep TJ

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 2:03:00 AM PST  
Blogger Flami said...

Never done that, but I'm sure it's one of those driving songs too. :)

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 11:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home