Thursday, July 15, 2004

Most things don't work that well, unfortunately...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) Keep up the humor and random thoughts, aye?

Corey tried pointing me to things that might help..
unfortunately, most things didn't work that well..
Scandisk found nothing at all, and others were too slow..
of course I'll keep him posted on how things go..
he is one of the online computer people I trust, eh? ;)

tomorrow will likely be given over to diary tally madness..
it's that time again, and I may not be available at all..
yes, I will probably take breaks like last May..
but being at Tim and Maxine's is out of the question! ;)
this is just a filler entry to make sure I cover things..
I get weirdly thoughtful when I listen to Radiohead..
can't be all that bad.. might result in good stuff!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home