Thursday, January 29, 2004

I am off to be a consumer whore.. (bonus points if you get the reference)

well, it's not surprising that my bad mood's still resident..
although certain people are doing their best to chase it off..
I really appreciate having friends like that, and they know it..
Sam called me "luv" in a friendly way, and that is good..
Jim says he'd miss me if I were gone too long in hibernation..
that made me emotional; I feel the same way about him..
we definitely want to know each other better, for sure!
the prospect of being a consumer whore is keeping me sane..
yesterday, Alan Cross distracted me.. 100 greatest events!
let's just bring those on, and forget about poison!
(unless they involve the band Poison.. hehehehe :P)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home