Thursday, January 29, 2004

Cue the Barenaked Ladies! (aka the Friday Five)

Please tell me you get the reference in the subject... ;)


You have just won one million dollars:


1. Who do you call first?

My friend Yazmine.


2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

A brand new computer system.. I'm getting tired of this old temperamental beast.


3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

I'd buy Yazmine a new winter coat, since she needs one.


4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

Yes, I'd tithe to my church. I'd probably give some away to my friends, depending on who really needed it.


5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

Since I don't know how to invest, I'd probably end up not.. unless my accountant friends could steer me to a reliable investor-type.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home