Friday, February 06, 2004

Lots of email from Jim!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM.. I hope you have a terrific one today! :) It's been great getting to know you.. ya goober. ;)

I'm just valiantly plowing through all this email right now..
does it surprise me that half of them are from Jim?
at least, it seems that way.. he keeps emailing me, too ;)
like I joked earlier, my head will explode with more of it..
of course, I'm glad he's back.. I think he's a great friend..
he felt instantly comfortable with me.. that's special..
wants to bug me via IM programs, too.. watch out, eh? ;)
I know I'm not calling him "Captain Prawn" anytime soon..
also got drawn into a discussion with Sam earlier..
mostly about drinking and tattoos.. interesting topics..
discussed the time Phil and Alan shaved their heads..
Melia had to convince Auntie Ying that it would look better..
if their heads were all shaved, rather than partially done!
definitely liked my birthday wishes to him in Chinese..
what can I say.. I try to be great to my friends, hehehe ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home