Thursday, February 05, 2004

Friday Five.. questions about daring

Friday Five: Daring Things


1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Probably run away from home for a period of ten hours or so.. yes, I'm SO daring. :P


2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother / friend / significant other would never approve of?

Hmm.. I'd like to try an extended trip to the States / Europe (or anywhere, really) to meet my online friends. (my mother would NEVER approve of it!)


3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)

I'd say about a 2 or 3.. I don't really like hang-gliding or any other extreme sports, so those are out. Occasionally, I take mini-risks.. but I couldn't tell you when the last time was. I take them so infrequently, you see.


4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold / risky?

There was the time that I got up the nerve to ask Andrea why she felt the way she did about a certain situation. We talked about it, and grew closer as a result. :)


5. ... and what's the worst?

Possibly the time I told a certain oversensitive someone (in my humble opinion) what I *really* thought of his actions.. they were hurting other people besides me. I expected him to turn against me.. what I didn't expect was the backlash by people I considered to be reasonably friendly toward me at that point!

So, quite a few "friendships" lost over that incident. (and no, I'm not referring to anything that you people know about)



Yup, I'm boring. :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home