Thursday, February 05, 2004

The Giant Prawn is Back!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DYLAN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been truly great knowing you at church.

here's a story on a baby born with two heads..
just my kind of story, too.. not that I'm weird or anything ;)
well, okay... those of you reading this will know differently..
speaking of which, *is* anybody reading this crap?
speak up NOW, as I won't allow you to hold your peace..
hehehe.. never mind, I get like that sometimes!

in other news: "the Giant Prawn" is back on RQ, at least..
decided to issue that APB several moments beforehand..
I'm keeping it up there for laughs.. yes, I'm goofy ;)
managed to work in a reference to Big Sugar's Pretty Bird..
we'll see whether he responds to it or not.. busy, I know ;)

someone also wanted me to link them to Text Twist..
for good measure, I'll throw in Lenny Loosejocks Solitaire too..
depends what sort of games he likes, I suppose..
but both can be evilly addicting.. this I know for sure!
(and yes, I am going to cross-post all these links like crazy..
damn the person who taught me how to do that!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home