Monday, January 19, 2004

Keeping your eyes peeled

Sam just used the expression "I'll keep my eyes peeled"..
I was telling him that I'd post cool stuff about me in my LJ..
that way, I wouldn't hijack his comment thread any further..
never mind that it was already hijacked to a huge level..
so he responded with that.. gruesome, if you think about it..
not the fact he answered me, but the expression.. :P

how would you peel your own eyes, and would you WANT to?
I mean, you kinda need them to SEE with.. right?
I'd also imagine that the inner eye layers don't look pretty..
an experience that would give ME the willies, all right..
(and don't even start in on that scene in Minority Report..
it's not quite the same thing, so just stuff it down ya throat :P)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home