Saturday, January 17, 2004

Eviscerate the raw dog!

mainly discussed the situation with a bunch of my friends..
Andy helped me see that the other side was hurting, too..
Simon asked me how I was recovering after the accident..
Tim's wedding ring is still missing.. Jessica asked about it..
Helen says we may have a get-together next month..
Eunice and I told Jon and Ty to "kill / eviscerate the raw dog"..
time with friends is good, even though it may be emotional..
that's what I believe, at any rate.. and I'm outta here!


Clockwork Servitor- a slave to time, my friend.
You're a CLOCKWORK SERVITOR. Your home is filled
with the chimes of expensive time pieces, and
you've never left the house without that
antique pocket watch. Or have you? You'd better
double-check your pocket before you get too far
away from home...


What Delusional Rambling Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


The Ultimate LiveJournal Obsession Test
CategoryYour ScoreAverage LJer
Community Attachment10.75%
You have one or two loyal pals on LJ... But you probably have better things to do with your time.
23.56%
MemeSheepage28.07%
Easily amused
29.59%
Original Content40.32%
Some stories must be told - and you're the one to tell them
39.51%
Psychodrama Quotient26.51%
Known to go off without warning
17.1%
Attention Whoring36.36%
This quiz is part of a grand scheme to keep people reading
21.16%



HASH(0x8eb0260)
You are captain duck bucket!!!! qwack-a-roo!! you liiiiike ducks with buckets..... hey.. me too... and so does duck..


Most Pointless Quiz Ever II*-Vote For This Quiz-*
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home