Sunday, January 18, 2004

Drinking coffee with major coffee grounds in it

drinking coffee with major coffee grounds in it is bad for you..
too bad my mom would have raised a ruckus had I complained..
instead, I'm just not going to talk to her unless necessary..
today is going to be uncertain, all right.. DAMN YOU...
don't you DARE tell me how to feel, or even what to do!
guess we'll see what'll happen.. I hope my friends are there..
my parents never understand that kind of thing, either..
therefore, the only people I like are my true friends..
and no, going to Big G's is so not an option.. so there :P
a fair-sized spider just showed itself, too.. very scarifying..
right in my line of vision.. I hope this isn't an omen..
not that I believe in them at all.. I'm just saying ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home