Monday, January 19, 2004

Relief and sex-related events...

No, this entry is NOT what you think it's going to be about.. :P Cheh!


After reading a certain newspaper blurb about a 13-year-old girl who was lured by a 37-year-old man over the Internet (who raped her violently), I'm very glad that a certain person is not in my life anymore. Not saying the outcome would have been the same, of course.. but that person certainly couldn't hide the fact that he had a very dirty mind. (even online)

Not that I object to people having dirty minds, of course. I only object if they share a WHOLE lot of information about it with me at one time, or over some time. No, I'm not a prude or anything like that.. but there is such a thing as decency. (I don't mean to sound like I'm preaching, because that's not my aim) Luckily, most people I have known seem to get that line between courtesy and extreme dirtiness.


On a semi-related note, it's kinda creepy when you recognize a sketch in the paper of a person who's wanted for sexual assaults of some sort on women. Google "Leonardo da Vancouver" if you want to know more.. I was on a bus once with this creep, and he tried making advances to me and to one other obviously pregnant lady. *shudders*

Didn't help that there was some nutjob on the loose a few months before who would attack random Asian women.. he initially got blamed for the Amanda Zhao murder, until her boyfriend was a suspect.


Ladies: be careful out there!

Guys: I don't object to your dirty minds, but don't get overly salacious with me. (in fact, I blame the person referenced in the first part of my entry for corrupting my mind)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home