Saturday, January 17, 2004

The first Friday Five to grace this journal..

FRIDAY FIVE

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?

My email gives me three options. I tend to change them up from time to time, but they currently are:

Option 1: "I am the Richmond Crew dragon hamsterette. Beware of my fiery breath, for it will incinerate you if I feel unfavorably disposed toward anything!"

Option 2: "Congratulations! You have received this email because you are most likely a friend of mine in good standing. If you feel that you've received this message in error, please contact me by phone so I can sort it all out."

Option 3: "This email has been brought to you by the letter L."


2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?

We didn't have a quote per se, but we did have a blurb. Mine was:

"Best known for: writing things that nobody understands! Thanks to all who have helped me. Yes, I am sorry that Bill Baarschers is mad at me. (thanks for this suggestion goes to someone who will remain nameless) JH, LB, DD, JS, JT, AP, etc. - Jesse Keetley is not my boyfriend! Rob Stajduhar - How are you? Like always, right? Tara and Tanya Close - how about we go fit Stewart Goumans in a garbage can one of these days, eh? Reisa Neal - Invite me to your wedding. 'Toot toot!' That's your fire engine! Ian Cullis - I am not going to miss the bus! Hi Jesse, Kevin Cromie, etc. Good luck, and may you follow your dreams! *** "

(as far as I can remember, "the person who shall remain nameless" was none other than Ken Moorhouse)


3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?

If I drove and had a car, they would probably say FLAMI.

(yup, taking my Internet ID to the perils of the road and real life.. I'm so daring, hahaha)


4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?

I've received three. I keep wanting to say that they're picture frames, but I know that's not right. Suffice to say that they're meant to be placed on a picture stand.. and if you get THAT, I'll give YOU a gift. :D

Gift 1: "Great is the Lord, and greatly is He to be praised. -- Psalm 145:3" (a gift from the people at PJ's when I was in the hospital for that operation in Gr. 9)

(it had a scene of birds flying over mountains, as well)


Gift 2: "Heavenly Father, Creator of the world, thank You for the quiet beauty of a single flower...

"for the soft caress of a fragrant breeze... for the heart's delight in a brightly painted butterfly.

"Thank You, Heavenly Father, for all the happy blessings You gave Your children when You created gardens. AMEN." (a high school grad gift from Auntie Bessy)

(this one had purple flowers and a yellow butterfly on it, as well)


Gift 3: " "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11" (from Fidela for birthday #25)

(this one had pressed dried flowers, and several hand-drawn flowers too)


5. What would you like your epitaph to be?

Such a morbid question.. :P Um, I don't know. The only thing I can think of right now is: "Loved her friends and everyone else with the simple sweet grace given her by the Lord."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home