Sunday, January 18, 2004

Who would market SEAN!?

church wasn't too bad today at all.. I talked to my friends..
Denise saw the photo collage on Adela's Starbucks mug..
her first reaction was: "Who would market Sean?!"
I told Jen that MSN refused to work with this machine now..
she'd been wondering why she never saw me online anymore..
got home, and fielded email from Eric about the petition..
he thought he'd given me the address of his former place..
so he gave me his current address, but no worries..
Eric knows the people currently living at the old house..
as it is, he'd given me the current mailing address..
I'll mail the petition to him tomorrow, and Roger's stuff..
depends on the weather, of course.. I don't go out in rain..
at least, not unless I absolutely have to.. a hindrance here ;)
things should be all right for now, I guess.. woohoo!


What dog are you?

Labrador.

You have many friends and are very social. Many people love how you adapt to things.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home