Thursday, January 15, 2004

Emotional discussions

as I suspected, last night was very emotional..
we discussed / shared our feelings and thoughts..
I talked to Nathan, Fidela, Phil's mom, and Jackie..
lots of boxes for Pastor Glen's office, email change, etc.
got an email from Eric wanting to know what was up..
told him all the information that I had.. he thanked me..
wanted some more info.. I'll get on that when I'm home..
had a dentist appointment today, too..
need to floss more, brush better, get rid of cavity..
but maybe after I have some soup at White Spot..
yesterday, I thought Jon's apple looked like a sandwich..
a McDonald's hamburger on a sign looked like a bowl of soup..
yup, my brain's really working most of the time.. not! ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home