Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Endearing terms and humor are cool...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great that you moved on up. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRUDY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good knowing you at church.

I think that I really don't mind being called "love / luv"..
at least, as long as it's in the context of a pirate fantasy..
and as long as I can call him that back, and he won't flinch..
funny that I keep hearing it in a Johnny Depp accent..
(that seemingly Irish one he put on for Pirates..)
that dude will put me in a rare swivet, I'm sure ;)
"Silly Island," indeed.. at least it's humor-provoking!
having people around who I care about is cool..
and if they're humorous, that's just a bonus blessing!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home