Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Haha, I love Sam too!

I've found someone else who makes me laugh a lot..
his humor does indeed shine through in his writings..
he says I "rock more and more with each passing word"..
I haven't seen his poetry or stories yet, but I will soon..
people that make me laugh do indeed rock the house!
I'm blessed to have found many people like that..
wonder where some of them went, though.. I miss 'em..
they're all very golden, and won't be tainted.. booyah!

on another note, lel says she misses me at the UB..
you could say I'm over a certain person there, indeed..
but I tried to bring myself to post there.. couldn't do it..
besides, with the presence of certain other people there..
nah, I don't quite think I'll be going back soon!
if I make a thread about it, I'll mask the trueness..
since I probably won't, that'll be a moot point..
so here's a big goodbye and farewell.. hehehehe...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home