Friday, October 17, 2003

I bought 73 birthday cards today!

here's a quick entry before I go to bed..
(Awana Conference is tomorrow.. sleepy time, man!)
Yazmine thought I was insane for buying 73 B-Day cards..
as Cindy said later, it's called kindness and stocking up!
we also got four free energy-saving lightbulbs.. good thing!
went to some clothing shops as well for her..
yes, I ought to shop for clothes more myself.. eh well..
I also had a lemon bubble tea.. drank it quickly, as usual..

went to Chapters later, and got a book and a CD..
(a Jack Johnson CD, and an alternate history book)
later, I went to church to talk to people there..
thank goodness Jon and I didn't go out anywhere..
he went to Richmond not by conscious decision..
we stopped by Tim Horton's for five minutes..
I'm definitely thankful for a certain set of circumstances! ;)
okay, that's it.. I'm out of here till tomorrow evening..
you'll have to tune in then for more lunatic silliness ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home