Monday, October 13, 2003

Tryptophan and gelatinous linebackers

I'm at Jon's now, and we just finished dinner..
Eric, Jon, Sean, Adela, and I talked about many things..
baseball, hockey, movies, old photos, food, work, bubble tea..
fasting.. (Jon says Corey P.'s done more than one 40-day fast)
"It must take a lot of faith to believe in a fake religion"..
(which is what Sean once said to some Jehovah's Witnesses)

Sean says I'm a genius and know my science..
all because I know about tryptophan..
(the "turkey meat sleepy amino acid building block")
Eric's complained that I'm violating his privacy..
"you're posting where I am (at Jon's) to the Internet!
all these random people will make a surprise visit here!"
nobody knows where Jon's IS, so that's not a concern..
I *think* I managed to reassure him.. who knows, though ;)

even if my mom made me do some dishes later, it's all good..
I like having good times with friends over food and TV..
we might go out for BBT later if we're still not full yet..
(but I think we are full, so probably not.. you never know!)

Eric also just told me to check out the "Kids' Story" SB email..
it was definitely pretty funny.. substituting words in the book..
"linebacker," "fangloriously," and "gelatinous".. hahahaha..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home