Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Flirting

just read an article about flirting in the paper..
certainly we in North America are more restrained..
Italy and France are more free and easy.. (celebration of life)
flirtation could be a warm smile or an affectionate glance..
it could be playful banter which remains just that..
at any rate, it's a half-serious game to play ;)
if you flirt mindlessly or out of habit, you could offend..

you have to examine your motives for it, as well..
do you have low self-esteem and want to gain approval?
are you wanting to make a connection with another person?
or do you simply want to brighten someone's day?

according to this flirting instructor quoted in the article:
"flirt to bring sweetness and joy into your life.."
I have my own ideas about certain bits of flirting..
but I'm not going to share them here or anywhere else..
let's just say that flirting is still new to me.. (at my age!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home