Thursday, October 16, 2003

Domino's pizza

last night, I suddenly couldn't connect to any websites..
I could connect to the Net itself, but nothing after that..
finding that very odd, I called tech support..
they had some kind of "DNS mail server error"..
and said they'd fix it within an hour.. (at 10:30)
of course, it wasn't fixed till 12:30 or 1.. eh well..
does anyone know what causes those things?
(and if Corey's reading this: I just want you to know..
that was the cause of my sudden disconnection, NOT anger!)


I ordered a Philly Cheesesteak pizza from Domino's today..
trying interesting new flavors keeps life quirky ;)
and at least I didn't have any ordering problems like last time..
the pizza's not too bad, but then it's not GREAT either..
also bought Buffalo Chicken Kickers and cheesy breadsticks..
haven't tried those yet, but they'll be good..
there's an expiry date on my pizza, too.. very interesting..

I remember Spoz's description of Domino's to me..
(this was given last Sept. 29, as I complained to him..
my dinner was miso instant noodles instead of pizza..)
he had only tried it once, as there was one close by..
"it was THEEE WORST piece of shit cooked on dough.. that I've EVER had the mispleasure of forcing down me oesophagus.."
he's had bad pizzas elsewhere, sure..
but this was the WORST of the WORST pizza anywhere..
I've kept that description in mind for a LONG time..

now, it's finally raining for more than a few hours at a time..
we desperately needed that weather a few months ago..
I think that'll definitely be good for the water reservoirs..
better dress for rain whenever I go out now, eh?
(ah, normal Vancouver weather is so good.. NOT!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home