Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I need sleepy bo bo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been great getting to know you.. thanks.

I woke up just a little while ago.. (no snide comments!)
to discover that I'd spent 12 hours sleeping.. (once again)
do I really NEED that much sleep?!? sheeeeeeeeeeesh..
maybe I'm getting old and need the "sleepy bo bo"..
perhaps my brain is actually doing me a favor?
(letting me catch up on sleep in advance of Saturday)
whatever it is, this is relatively new to me..

don't get me wrong, I'm thankful I can sleep that much..
especially since I don't have certain things going on ;)
(no, I don't think I sacrificed *much* sleep for that :P)
but maybe my brain's letting me catch up on that, too..


"leave computer on overnight, and restart in the morning"
that's been my modus operandi over the past couple of weeks..
if I'd had that kind of thing going on a month ago..
that whole thing would never have happened..
and certain people and I would still be cool with each other..
then again, given what I've learned since about things..
I'm not sure I'd ever want us that way again! (now or ever)
once more with feeling: MY TRUE FRIENDS ROCK! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home