Monday, October 13, 2003

Time to be thankful...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was always cool seeing you around.. thanks for always watching my newspaper cart.. you were so cute.


GIVING THANKS ON THANKSGIVING

Yes, it's the Canadian Thanksgiving.. and from certain discussions I had last year, I think it's Columbus Day for the States. Maybe there will be a paucity of people online today, I don't know. Today isn't the only day on which we must give thanks, of course.. but it's certainly convenient to have a day for it. (aside from the long weekend, of course)

So what am I thankful for? Quick summary:

1. the friends that I've made on the Internet ("safe place," Spoz, Corey, LeeJam, Ice Wolf, Snoopy, TLD, Dan, Cerowyn, Steve, lel, Scotticher, Spocko, G, Kempy, Mark M., Darren, Adam, Josh, Kody, Andrew, The J Man, Chironex, etc.)

2. my real-life friends, especially Yazmine and the people in the church community people (Eric M., Jon, Eric H., Nathan, Eunice, Andrea, Elaine, Daniel, Vernon, David, etc.)

3. the kids I know at church.. they're growing up fast! (David, Ian, Margaret, Johnson, Sarah, Michael, William, Hien, etc.)

4. the books I read.. they allow me to escape and all ;)



So there you have it.. watch this space next year. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home