Sunday, October 12, 2003

Lovely quotes which speak to me right now

Here's a quote I just came across at my safe place:

Be who you are and say what you feel;
Because those who mind don't matter,
And those who matter don't mind.
(Attribution: Dr. Seuss)

That's very apropos right now, and here's an amalgamated one from Mark and Jessica: "One mistake doesn't change or define you." Thanks to Kelly for finding the other one, as well. Even if I never get something back again, those things will certainly be my affirmations and positive thoughts. Corey thinks I worry about it constantly, and that it's one of the main conversational themes of late.. no to one, and a reluctant yes to the other. Ah well, what can you do? (giving thanks in these circumstances is easier now, that's definitely for sure!) Focus on my true friendships! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home