Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Totally empty email inbox before I go to bed

So what to say here and now? I don't know.. except that I should go to bed, but am still checking my email. Don't know why I feel the need to have a totally empty email inbox before I go to bed.. cursing the computer and endlessly restarting the machine tonight does not help, and neither do weird Yahoo mail account errors. (problems accessing my account, internal errors whenever I try to view a vaguely important attachment in my email, etc.) Oh well.. hopefully things will be resolved soon. (mad props of gratitude to all I've shared stuff with.. you rock!) Then again, I should really take my friend's advice and go to bed NOW. Eh.. might as well before I fall asleep at the keyboard.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home