Saturday, March 15, 2003

Shout-outs to various people

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX! I've very much enjoyed our friendship, and hope you definitely have a good one today! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADELA! Now you know what all we've had to put up with through these years of knowing Sean.. ;) It's been great getting to know you, and I hope you have an awesome day! (Sean better remember) See you later! :)

The Ides of March today.. is that spooky enough for ya freaks? ;) Not for me, and apparently not for a couple people I know who are getting married on this very day.

To steal someone else's idea (sorry!).. here are my shout-outs. If you're not on this list, you'll have to wait and see if there's another edition coming along. ;)

Spoz: For always making me laugh, and providing me with amusing thoughts. You cheer me up big-time, dude.. luv ya! :)
Xan: For putting up with me even when I take FOREVER to respond to my messages.. you know I'll get back to you eventually. Thanks for being who you are.
Connie: Thanks for always emailing me the Bible Study attendance in a timely fashion.. you've been a great friend.
John A.: If you ever get to read this, know that it's always been fun talking to you.
Corey: For being humorous and trying to help with my computer problems on occasion.. lots of props to you. Thanks so much for always trying to get me to watch gross horror stuff that you know I won't ever watch, either. ;)
Darren: What can I say about a great guy? I've always enjoyed talking to you.. wish we could do it more often.
Kody: You've always been fun to talk to.. and again, I'm sorry for flipping out on ya.
lel: It's been a real pleasure getting to know you.. Vancouver 2004, here we come!
Phil: Thanks for always being there, and saying hi.. being who you are helps, too.
Chrystal: Awana is so fun with you in it.. I don't think I could do half as good a job as a leader.. that's why I'm "only" a secretary!
Spocko: Thanks for being really strange.. and I mean that with absolute sincerity!
Wolfie: You've been a real friend to me.. I only wish I could repay the debt of gratitude I feel I owe you.
TLD: You've also been a good friend to me.. thanks for your support! Definitely if you ever get over here from Sydney, we should go out for some Pho noodles and bubble tea. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home