Sunday, March 16, 2003

Hilarious Quotes of the Week!

NEW WEEKLY FEATURE

No, it's not a "weekly bubble tea tally," as one of you was suggesting.. sorry, but I don't drink bubble tea that often. (so such a thing would not be justifiable) Instead, it's a "hilarious quotes archive" of sorts.. the quotes (with context) that I found really funny during the week. You may or may not find them funny, but it's not like anyone's keeping score of who said what, and how many times a particular person is mentioned during a month. ;) If, upon reading this, you don't think a particular quote should be included.. email / IM me with your reasons why.. and I'll probably take it out unless your reason isn't good enough or rude. (though I will try to ask for permission in some cases)

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"They're so brown!" -- Justin C., upon looking at one of my brother's Mexico pictures featuring a bunch of Mexican students. (Sunday, March 9) [no, he's not racist or anything.. he's just given to blurting out random things like this ALL THE TIME.. and what DID he expect, anyhow?]

"dude.. wot's with the weird name? why with such a weird title?" -- Spoz, finally commenting on some MSN name I'd had up for three days. {"Nathan: Bathroom Reader BOOK! Danielle: Collective Soul CD!"} (Tuesday, March 11) [both these friends of mine are on MSN, and I wanted my stuff back; at least I got the CD back from Danielle today!]

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home