Friday, March 14, 2003

UBC Jazz Choir festival is not a punk rock band tour!

My brother's going to be gone for the weekend again.. he's going to be in Edmonton for a festival with the UBC Jazz Choir. Last weekend, he told me to tell everyone that he was really going on tour with a punk rock band.. sure, and then can I have $5 from him when he gets back? (it's my joking fee for fielding endless questions from everyone since he doesn't tell them where he's going: "Where's Jon? Isn't he back yet?") And of course, I'll miss him.. even though I won't hear parody songs about me and certain other subjects. Yep, it'll be just me and my parents.. no foil to be found. Yikes. Sure, I can survive in that situation (I've done it before), but well.. you know how it is when you need other people around that you like! :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home