Friday, March 14, 2003

Stay online for longer than two minutes!

Staying in this Friday night.. I'm not even going to take the bus into town for Fellowship later on. Too much trouble, since I don't want to put people out by getting them to drive me back to Richmond.. ah well, allows me time to read the paper and do all this other stuff. :)

By the way, if you message me to talk.. stay online for longer than two minutes! I realize that sometimes you can't, and want to send me quick messages (which is cool), but when the message is "Hey, how are you?" or something of the sort, I'd assume you were going to be online for longer than two minutes. This just happened to me twice in the space of ten minutes.. two different people, to be sure. Oh well.. I'll catch up with you people later... you know who you are, especially since both of you read this blogspot on a regular basis. No, I'm not mad at either of you.. so no worries on that score!

Oh, and both of you DID message me again; then one of you jumped off AIM and onto Yahoo. (the other one said he forgot he messaged me and jumped off.. ah well, it happens) I'll talk to you guys, I promise.. as usual, I'm multi-tasking. So PLEASE don't take it personally if I don't get to you straight away.. I almost never do for anyone, actually.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home