Monday, March 17, 2003

Political posts, favors, appreciations, strange peace

I'd like to add that political posts are SO not my forte, but there might be more coming. Who knows.. I did the last two as a favor for Spoz and G; whether they check this blog for today's political stuff doesn't really matter, but I know they probably will. ;)

I would also like to thank a few people (their names are withheld, since they're a classified secret ;) ) for their perspective on everything that happened last night. You offered me your listening ears (so to speak, or type.. hehehe); provided distraction, advice, and amusement; and allowed me to vent my initial percolating emotions. I definitely love you all, and think you're all golden. :)

Note / reminder to readers of this: When I use the word "love" while referring to people (as in the last sentence of the previous paragraph), I am talking purely platonic, friendly feelings of affection. (either here, in IMs, or otherwise) If I meant "love" as in real love, I'd damn well say so. (never mind that it seems to have eluded me.. not like I'm actively looking for it, but it would be nice to have someday..) For now, platonic love is fine by me.. being friends seems less complicated than being in a relationship.

Though I must say, it's strangely quiet / peaceful without the almost-constant IMs that might be normally be going on now between us. Not to say I don't miss it at all (and wouldn't ever want it back), but for now.. it's nice. (and I'm not too sure I'd want it right now, either) I'm not out to totally crucify him either; that's not really my style.. so if you wanted me to, I'm afraid you'll just have to be very disappointed. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home