Sunday, March 16, 2003

Feeling rested on a Sunday, for once

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE! I've very much enjoyed talking to you over the years, and here's hoping you have an awesome day! :) Remember, I was the one who taught you how to use a vending machine ("there's too many options to choose from!") at Summer Conference 2000.. ;) Brian told me just to decide for you, but I figured that at 12, you were old enough to use it yourself with a little bit of help from me!

For once, I actually feel rested on a Sunday.. even though I slept at 1:30 AM.. weeeeeeeeeird. Might stand me in good stead, coz I have a long meeting later.. um, yay? Mind you, it's not a "completely refreshed" sort of rested, but it's better than how I normally feel.. wooyeah!

My brother's coming home today.. very good thing! Woohoo! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home