Thursday, March 13, 2003

Gay As Folk Implosion!

I'd just like to say my fuzzy brain does do me favors and get somewhat obscure musical / pop-culture references at times. This is perhaps evidenced by a brief conversation I just had with Andrew Glancey. His MSN name contained a nice double reference to a TV show and a band.. in only four words, too! (it might be an example of simple complexity, hahaha) He was impressed that I got it: "nice pick-up [with a thumbs-up icon]," indeed. Hey.. at least this proves my brain steers me in the right direction some of the time, at least! :)

The name in question? "G[ay as Folk Implosion]".. cool one! :)


And for those of you who are wondering why I pop online and then offline on various IM programs.. Yahoo and AIM in particular are being evil today. MSN isn't being quite as devilish as it could be, but it's still being cranky. So that's the story I'm sticking to. ;)


Heh, my friend Dylan regularly forgets his own birthday. There was this year where he sorta remembered his birthday was coming up... yet on the day of his birthday, he wondered why his mom was up extra early cooking his favorite dish in the kitchen for breakfast! He kinda remembered then, but it slipped his mind until his brother called from Toronto... then he forgot again until he got ecards from his ex Andrea and his friend Irene. Then he forgot, and wondered why people were so nice to him that day! HAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home