Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Life Savers Christmas Storybooks in March?! / Identical Twin Sisters Reunited

I was just at London Drugs, and I noticed that they were still selling those Life Savers Christmas Storybooks.. it's now March (I know, I can't believe it either), and they STILL have some of those things hanging around store shelves? We've had Valentine's Day, and by all appearances, Easter is just around the corner.. and they have Christmas stuff into March? Granted, it wasn't a big display of candy (I'd be worried if it were), but that was certainly.. interesting.

Just saw this very interesting story about two women who found out through a fluke that they were each other's identical twin sisters. One of them was at a party, and someone else at the party couldn't stop staring / gawking at her: "Oh my God.. you look SOOOO much like my friend Adriana!" The two were both from Mexico, had been adopted, and shared the same birthday. Definitely not mere coincidence. They had their first contact electronically a while ago; one was raised on the Lower West Side, and the other in Manhattan. Very interesting stuff.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home