Monday, March 03, 2003

SPIN magazine and lists

Apparently, Spin magazine's April issue is totally devoted to lists.. I'll have to get that one, even though I don't generally buy a lot of magazines. Hey, it has 115 lists related to music / musicians.. what more could I ask for? (I know one of you will chime in here with "wot about ER and twins?".. but I don't expect that in a music magazine :P) I remember reading The Book of Lists and further editions of it many times when I was younger.. always something there for everyone. (random bits of historical trivia and such.. learned something new every time I read it) I think I'll read the magazine through first before letting my brother borrow it.. odds are, I won't see it again for a LONG time if I give it to him once I get it. (heck, he had certain CDs of mine for over a year and a half before finally giving them back to me.. and he still has some he borrowed about two years ago)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home