Monday, March 03, 2003

March SDMB Birthdays Thread

The March SDMB birthdays thread is really bugging me. Yes, I know I started it.. but look at the post where I lay out all the evidence to show that a certain poster had multiple birthdays. Then look at his post in response to me, and the subsequent hijack that's scattered over the thread. Can you believe the nerve of some people? (and I thought I wouldn't be as irritated over things as I was yesterday.. )

Anyone who knows me really well (which is hopefully most of you reading this) will recognize that birthdays are very important to me, and further know that I have a good sense of humor. I do NOT appreciate jokes like this at ALL, even if only over a message board. It may have been his definition of a harmless joke, but there are no real words to describe how I feel about the dude. I trust that people aren't trying to make a fool of me in the birthday threads.. but this person takes the cake. Telling me to lighten up / grow a sense of humor already indeed.. cheh! As if the fact it was meant to be a joke automatically should make me change my opinion and be "on side" with him.. I hardly think so. I was right, and he was most definitely in the wrong. His "sense of humor" needs a LOT of fine-tuning, methinks. Ah well, at least I don't know this person in real life.. or else I'd be sorely tempted to do a number on him. ;)

Like I was supposed to ignore his response to my evidence? Upon learning it was "just a harmless joke," was I just supposed to say: "HAHAHAHAHA, airdisc.. that was a REALLY funny joke, and I'm really glad you perpetrated it for five months" to him? Blast it, I just don't think so! In my not-so-humble opinion, he should at least have made an effort to apologize; whether he meant it or not. (hey, I can't tell.. 'tis only text on a message board, after all) But since he didn't, and continued with his disparaging comments, he obviously doesn't know how important this is to me and possibly to others too. These birthday threads are MY baby (after dreamer gave me the responsibility for them.. one I gladly took), dammit.. and you don't mess around with them, or try to play me for an utter fool, either! I have a good memory for these things, and I guarantee you that you WILL be found out. No, I won't act nice toward you, either.. SO many things I could say, but I won't. Aiya... I don't think I'll let this stop me from posting the threads up! Hahahahahaha.. you might bring me down for a while, but I'll not be out forever! :P

Oh, and the Canucks beat the Boston Bruins 6-4 tonight.. take that, Vernon. :P (true it's only the 7th time in 51 tries at the Fleet Center that they've done so.. but Marc Crawford must be happy)


Edit: just heard that the idiot got an official moderator warning.. woohoo! I'm definitely happy now! :)

now, to bed.. tomorrow, I will go shopping and spend more money I temporarily have :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home