Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding #3: Myles and Brittney!

Humans over the age of 35 lose about 7000 brain cells each day. (that explains my ditziness!) Dammit, I should have used a billion Strength Seeds before fighting Dogma and Zozogel in DRAGON QUEST VI - too late now unless I restart (so close to the end!) OR somehow figure out how to use ZST files! (I swear I knew this before when I was playing CHRONO TRIGGER last year...) Never mind, then. Doesn't really matter! Mom and Dad were LATE picking me up this morning, and I was surprised that Mom was driving. Apparently, Dad was sick and under the influence of Neo-Citran which he didn't want to take. HA HA! We discussed Havarti's growth, dropping Jon off at Tom Lee, clothing, Nerds, chocolate, and other things which I didn't really pay attention to. Went to see Grandma briefly, and I gave her half a mini-banana... the other half looked brown, so I threw that out. I ate another mini-banana, and in the time it took for me to throw the peel in the trash, she'd finished her apple juice! Grandma also recognized me, and had a rounder face than usual... apparently, this is a medical side effect. She said that Alan had visited her earlier, which is good. Maybe she has a lot of repetition! At least she fed herself some soup. We were off to Trinity church on 49th a bit early, but at least it was close by! Congratulated Myles in person, saw Peter and Holly, noticed Harmony with a crying Ayler (she had to bounce him all the time - maybe she missed the ceremony!), and saw Steph talking to her! Also said hi to Dorcas, who keeps forgetting our family connection to Myles, hahaha. We wondered which wedding photo category we'd fit into: probably #8, which was the groom's extended family. The ceremony was pretty traditional, right down to the vows. Brittney and her sister look REALLY alike! Saw a bunch of people whom I haven't seen since Harmony's bridal shower and wedding back in 2009, like Peter's parents! Dropped the ugfart off at Tom Lee while discussing Thanksgiving, teaching, making money, FAT DRAGON, Portland, Pho Thai Son and the supermarket next to it BURNING DOWN (Jeremy probably saw the remains this morning!), and more. At least I got to go home after Mom unsuccessfully looked for parking at the insanely busy Yaohan Centre! I didn't want to go for smoked chicken at their house, since I'm having noodles and downtime here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home